CMT Internship Program - Nashville, TN
You must meet ALL of the criteria below to be eligible for the Viacom Internship Program:
- Viacom's Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate, so proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
- Interns must be available for a minimum of 10 weeks.
- Interns must be available to work a minimum of two full days per week (no weekends), but some departments may require more than two days. Typical business hours are 9:00AM to 6:00PM.
- Internships are open to college juniors and seniors, though some departments also accept graduate students and law school students. *Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your school confirming you are a matriculated junior, senior, graduate student or law student.
- College credit is not required, but we will provide appropriate documentation if necessary.
- Please note that we do not offer housing.
CMT / Viacom Media Networks encourage you to apply for an internship with the leading television and digital authority on country music and entertainment. CMT reaches more than 92 million homes in the U.S., providing viewers with content that feeds their desires to be entertained, amused, and informed. CMTís rich slate of creative original programming, cutting-edge videos, thought-provoking documentaries, and incredible live music events have made CMT the nationís fasting growing cable network. Their multiplatform presence includes CMT.com, CMT Radio, CMT Pure, CMT App, CMT Mobile and CMT Video On-Demand. Take your education to the next level and apply for an internship with CMT today.
1. Review and download the Internship Department Listings.2. To Apply: click here to complete the online application for your semester of interest.